Sunday 29 January 2017

My next How Its Made post is for this card, a valentines card I have made for my husband Ian (Don't tell him!!)



The card is made from A4 200gsm card stock, folded and trimmed to 5 1/2" square

The embossing folder came as a freebie with Papercraft Essentials Magazine along with some stamps


The Heart die is Vines Passion from Spellbinders, which I cut from a piece of white card stock before embossing with the hearts embossing folder.

I trimmed the embossed piece of card and rounded the corners and layered it over a trimmed and 'lip' cornered piece of red, patterned mirror card, placing this on the folded card stock.

The die cut heart I then placed using foam pads just to lift it a little.

The banner, small hearts and dove are all cut from the same mirror card using dies from Xcuts Love Icons set.


The insert is printed using Serifs CraftArtist2 and various elements from digikits and edge trimmed using Xcuts Border Punch Leafy Lace and a soppy verse just for Ian!



The back of the card is another printed element from a digikit and my logo

Thanks for looking, 

Debs B


No comments:

Post a Comment